“सफलता रोजमर्रा प्रयोग में लाए जाने वाले
कुछ सहज अनुशासनों से ज्यादा नहीं है”
HP State Clerk Exam
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Should possess a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English Typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi Typewriting on Computer.
- Provided that visually impaired persons recruited under 1% quota shall be imparted necessary basic training including computer training by the Department concerned through Composite Regional Centre (CRC), Sundernagar instead of passing typing test. They shall have to complete the above training during which three chances will be afforded. If the incumbents fail to qualify the same his/her service shall be terminated. However, the incumbents already in the service shall be afforded sufficient number of chances to complete the aforesaid training.
- Should have the knowledge of “Word Processing” in Computer as prescribed by the Recruiting Authority.
- Age: General candidate 18-45 Year. 5 Years of age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates.
- Pay Scale: Rs. (5910 – 20200) + 1900 (GP) per month.
Step-1 – Fill Up the form
Step-2 – Qualifiy Written exam with good Score
Step-3 – Qualify Typing Test.
Step-4 – Evaluation of 15 marks (No Interview)
- Objective type screening test consisting of Multiple Choice Questions from General English of 10+2 standard and Hindi of Matric standard.
- General Knowledge including General Knowledge of H.P.
- Everyday Science, Social Science, Current affairs & Logic.
- Skill test in Shorthand and typewriting in both the languages i.e. English and Hindi at the time of initial appointment with the following speed for those who qualify objective type of screening test Speed in Shorthand Speed in typewriting English 60WPM English 25 WPM Hindi 60WPM Hindi 25 WPM
- Exam will be held for 200 marks with 2 hours duration. Pattern of question will be Multiple Choice available in both languages of Enlglish and Hindi.
“अगर हमारा मस्तिष्क तैयार है, तो सभी चीजें तैयार हो जाएगी”